Pinterest Marketing Services
Your business profile is the first step toward Pinterest success and it’s important to get it right. Let us set-up your new account or review and clean-up your existing one.
Erin was not only a pleasure to work with, but helped our media company grow on so many digital platforms. Our growth and exposure to new customers was attributed to her creative and hard work. Erin was able to make Pinterest our #1 platform.
CLEAR DAY MEDIA GROUP, LLC
Jennifer is an absolutely wonderful person to work with. Not only does she complete her tasks on time, but she has an incredible eye for detail! Her graphic design projects are always beautiful, on brand, and visually stunning. Jennifer also has the very valuable ability to create pin designs from pieces of content, with great discernment for what words to highlight and topics to focus on. I have always been able to rely on Jennifer to provide quality pin design service with very little direction given and absolutely NO hand holding! 100% would recommend.
How it works
We appreciate your interest in letting us help build your business! Once we’ve received your contact info, we will touch base with you via email to discuss your project!
Pinterest Account Services
BUSINESS ACCOUNT SET-UP
- Open a Pinterest business account (or convert a personal account to a business account
- Connect Pinterest and your website or blog (enables Pinterest analytics and provides additional information from Google Analytics, if installed)
- Enable Rich Pins
- Connect any other social media accounts if applicable
- Set up a Pinterest profile, upload photo or login, draft bio and add Call To Action
- Add brand board, draft SEO description based on keyword research, populate with 10 pins from your site/blog
- Create 10 relevant boards related to your brand, niche (based on keyword research). Draft SEO board descriptions
- Curate 10 complementary, non-competing pins to each board
- Review up to 10 boards (custom pricing available for accounts with more than 10 boards) using Pinterest and Tailwind analytics to determine best performing boards
- Make sure each of your top 10 boards has at least 10 optimized pins (from your site or blog, as well as curated pins)
- Move boards that are no longer relevant to your business to Secret boards section (boards and pins are saved but no longer visible to viewers)
- Review Pinterest and Tailwind analytics to determine what Group Boards are no longer relevant
- Re-organize boards so all group boards are listed after your own boards
- Removal from Group Boards and Tailwind Tribes that are no longer relevant
- Add brand board, draft SEO description based on keyword research, populate with 10 pins from site/blog
- NOTE: we’re happy to swap any of the above that might not be needed for your account cleanup. For example, no group boards? Substitute for review of additional personal boards.
- Tailwind is a pin scheduling and analytics tool and is an official partner of Pinterest. The two companies work together to provide the best user experience.
- If you do not have a Tailwind account and you are just starting out with Pinterest, sign up for the Tailwind free trial at first. The free trial allows us to schedule up to 100 pins before you need to upgrade to a paid account via monthly or annual billing.
- Connect Pinterest and Tailwind accounts
- Create an automated schedule to consistently pin content
- Create an automated schedule content curation
- Create board lists
- Research and apply to join Tailwind Tribes
Work With Us
Let’s get to know each other.
Tell us about your business and where you need help.
We’ll touch base and go from there.